Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Back


It's been forever- I will admit- I am the world's worst blogger.

Quick update on my life:

-I'm back in Colorado- no more London life for me - Happy about that :)

-Lost 40 lbs since January- yay me!

-Having a quarter life crisis- Deciding what I'm going to do next


Self Improvement Goals this year

-Reach my goal weight- almost there!
-Read More - a little each day
-Write more - Songwriting - Play guitar every day
-Learn Viola (week 10 of lessons!)
- Get back in the dating scene- online dating has been painful - where have all the normal people gone?!


That's it for now - I'll be back soon!

1 comments:

The Lourceys said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're back! 40 lbs. since January?! How is that even possible?! Give us your secret.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com