Sunday, June 1, 2008


Hi guys! I know it's been FOREVER since I've last blogged, but in my defense, it has been pretty much the most action packed time in my life!

In the last 3 months:

1. I have been to Australia
2 Been to San Francisco, Las Vegas, and London
3 Met a boy

The last thing about meeting a boy, the verdict is still out on (just met him last week) but it could be promising :)


The battery in my camera died so its going to be a while before I can post any pictures but you can definitely check a few of my mobile uploads out on facebook.


I love my job, I get to travel all kinds of fun places and meet all kinds of cool and foreign people. In fact we have 2 UK companies coming to visit us in Colorado this week and next week and I'm absolutely stoked to be able to show them around.


In August, our company is the platinum sponsor for Affiliate Summit East in Boston so I can't wait for that!


I've made a lot of great friendships with people at my work, we've made plans to go to outdoor concerts (like Red Rocks!), camping, karaoke, piano bars, etc.!

I love that I ran into an old friend from back home, Tarah and her Husband Landon who have been wonderful friends to me since I've been here:)

That pretty much sums up the last 3 months in my life no matter how sporatic and random, I just had to get it out. I'll try to start updating this thing more often.

Hope everyone is well!


A

2 comments:

The Lourceys said...

YAY! I'm so glad you updated. I check it everyday, literally. I can't wait to see pictures from all your trips!

Luke & April said...

Glad to see you are back to the blogging world!! I can't wait to see all your pics and hear about all your travels!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com