Friday, June 20, 2008

Rich and I are still hanging out. We went guitar shopping last weekend, which was fun. He told me I was rockin' out the 12 string, lol. I can't wait to actually purchase one of those babies. I could get a really good deal on a Taylor so I'm thinkin' about it.

No DTR talk yet but I think he slipped and called me SWEETIE the other day, I still don't know why but I thought it was pretty funny. He calls me pretty much daily which is nice, especially because when we first met he said he didn't like to talk on the phone.

Also he's interviewing at some firms in Boulder and the surrounding areas so he might be moving a little closer eventually which could be fun! (right now he's like an hour and half away)


That's it for now. Might hang out with him this weekend but I have a baby shower and some other plans so who knows. Hope things are good with you girls.


Arikka


1 comments:

The Lourceys said...

YAY! I've been waiting for an update! I'm so happy for you and excited to see where this goes. Love!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com