Saturday, June 28, 2008

My family is flying in tomorrow morning so that's exciting! I'll be frantically cleaning my house at like 5am I'm sure (don't you love procrastinating?)

Richard is in Chicago getting his house ready to sell so I won't have to worry about any interrogations from my parents or him asking them any embarrassing questions for now, whew! He should be back in a few weeks he said. I hooked him up with a few more interviews with online companies in Denver. We'll see what happens I guess. He called me yesterday at work 2 times, so I finally decided to take a break from work and call him back. I just went outside (beautiful sunny day btw) and we talked for a good 20 minutes until my phone died, good times. Something about him is very familiar and it's kind of comforting in a way. I like that he calls me every few days. I was a little scared that he wouldn't come back from there at first, he's such a free spirit, but I am a little more at peace with it now. He told me he doesn't like it there and that's why he moved, so I think it's safe to say he'll be back. Either way, I have fun with him...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com