Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, Monday

Monday's are always so hectic at work and today was no exception. This weekend flew by quicker than normal too which was no fun. I was shopping all day on Saturday for Anna's Baby shower on Sunday. We had it in this mountain house on Lee Hill Road and it was absolutely spectacular. We saw a bunch of baby deer running all around, and there was a great view of the flat irons. Anna got a bunch of great baby gifts and all of the clothes were so tiny and perfect. Her mom even flew here from Chicago for the shower! She's ready to pop any day now. I think she's narrowed it down to 4 names. No matter what the first name is the middle one has to Be David because that's the tradition in Dave's fam. So the possible choices for 1st names are 1. Noah 2. Samuel 3. Henry 4. Dash. Oh and their last name is Story, haha.

Rich drove to New Mexico for the weekend, I guess just because. He said it took 12 hours to get to Taos which is a huge mountain resort town/indian reservation. He's supposedly posting a lot of pictures soon.

My family is coming here next week for 5 days! Should be fun. Just Mom Dad and Mike I think. I'm trying to think of stuff to do. I think we'll definitely have to go white water rafting, I've been waiting to do that myself!

I'm getting sleepy so I'll go now, just trying to blog a little every day.


0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com