Sunday, June 8, 2008

A New Boy








Alright, I'll let my girly ambitions take over for just one post! What do you girls think of this one?

His name is Richard (or Rich). He's 28, originally from Pennsylvania, then Chicago. He lived in Mexico for a year working at an orphanage, he's a Christian, and just recently moved to Ft. Collins Colorado about a month ago (because he ran out of gas on the way back from Mexico!)

He's a mechanical engineer at his new job. He's very outdoorsy, loves bluegrass and his dog, Lucy. The first time we hung out we watched about 4 movies in one sitting and played guitars. Our dogs got along really well too. We've been hanging out a little here and there. Who knows what will come of it, but I really like him so far and I'm having fun getting to know him! I'll post more if/ when there are any updates. Here are some pictures I stole from his Facebook. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Lourceys said...

Wow, he sounds cool! I think it's great that he moved there because he ran our of gas. Does he know about your blog? That would be hilarious.

Greenie said...

I really hope he doesn't know about it. How embarassing would that be!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com